PMU Pod – Pigment Play Workshop – Grantham
January 10, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£85
Join us for a 4 hour session involving ‘Pigment Play’. Bring your own pigments along and we will look in-depth into their make-up, for better understanding of what goes in to a pigment and why. We will look at the base colours and additional ingredients along with the tones and how these are effected by the skin as a filter. Claire will be on hand to guide you through the process of analysing the pigments that you work with to give you a better understanding of the products you use. We will look at the skin and how it changes a pigment depending on its under and overtones. Claire will answer your questions and share lots of her tips for choosing the perfect pigment for your clients.
You will get to meet & network with other artists in your area too. Snacks and refreshments will be provided. Most of all you will have fun!
- 4 hours workshop of practical and theory
- Tips on choosing pigments for your desired healed results
- Problem solving
- Pigment play – producing charts you can keep to refer to.
- Take a look at how skin makes a filter over the pigment.
- Product samples & a free goody bag
Limited spaces available so be quick before this POD Day sells out.